This is a mandatory unit for Security Supervisor (SS) under PWM. The unit will equip learners with essential knowledge and application skills in efficiently conduct induction to security personnel and apply them to their workplace such as:
- Prepare to induct security officer.
- Conduct induction on access control.
- Conduct induction on patrolling.
- Conduct induction on security and alarm systems.
- Conduct induction on reception duties.
After successfully completing this unit, the learner will be equipped with apt competencies to induct new security personnel according to organisational standards. This course is contextualized to learners who work at premises where they provide security protection and perform frontline duties such as reception, security and access point duties
Training Hours based on SkillsConnect: 22 hrs
Duration: 2 days