This unit is required for performing ad hoc event security duties i.e. F1, Thaipusam, New Year countdown etc. This unit will equip learners with the skills and knowledge in conducting security screening of person and bag. This essential skills and knowledge can be used in several ways:
- Preparing for Security Screening Duty.
- Preparing person for Security Screening.
- Prepare Security Screening with Walk-through and Hand-held Metal Detectors.
- Conducting of Manual Screening (pat-down) of Person.
- Conduct Manual Bag Search.
- Concluding Security Screen Activities.
After successfully completed this module, the learner will be able to understand the proper methods of screening and conducting the proper searching methods on person and bag. The course also imparts the essential knowledge and skills on using both the walk-through and hand-held metal detectors. This is a mandatory unit for all security officers/ supervisors who are involved in conducting security screening of person and bags in premises and special events.
Training Hours based on SkillsConnect: 16 hrs
Duration: 2 days