1. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
2. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
3. Your Personal Data refers to any information from which you, as an individual, may be uniquely identified. For example, NRIC number.
4. Leacov may collect personal data in the following ways:
a. When you register or submit forms for or use any of Leacov’s services such as course register form
b. When you interact with Leacov staff
c. When you provide feedback and request that we contact you
5. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of services to you.
6. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
7. This site may contain links to sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.