Course Title: Video Content Analytics for Fire Detection
Mode of Training: Classroom
Through this unit, learners will be equipped with essential knowledge and skills to detect fires through the use of video analytics:
- Understanding the features of video analytics (VA)
- Understanding the principles of fire detection
- Application of video analytics for fire detection
The course will equip learners with essential knowledge and application skills in Video Analytics (VA) Systems for fire detection implementing them at their workplace to complement existing Fire Alarm System, Video Surveillance system. At the end of the course learners will be:
1. Able to describe the type of VA to suit their needs for the workplace.
2. Able to recommend suitable position for the VA system.
3. Able to integrate VA as part of the Emergency Plan.
4. Able to implement VA to complement their existing Fire Alarm System and Video Surveillance System to reduce reaction time.
Training Hours: 8 hrs inclusive of 1 hr Assessment